Stop by DIATOMIC booth at EFECS 2018 (20 – 22 November, Lisbon). Our team is organizing a series of brokerage/ matchmaking sesions where microelectronics startups/ SMEs can meet with Competence Centers from across Europe.
You do not only get the chance to find potential collaboration partners with whom to apply for DIATOMIC Open Call #2, but also learn about DIATOMIC service offers – specialized technical & business support, as well up to €200K equity-free funding available to digitalize your business.
* Benefit from pre-arranged, personalized one-to-one meetings;
* Connect with AME/SSI technology providers;
* Learn about DIATOMIC funding opportunities;
* Initiate cross-border contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation in targeted focus areas – health, agrifood, manufacturing;
* Get to know DIATOMIC application experiments – winners of the Open Call #1, as well as DIATOMIC in-house testbeds;
Who should participate?
Invited are microelectronics SMEs/ mid-caps, competence centers, research & technology organizations, universities/ labs, as well as startups/ SMEs in health, agrifood, manufacturing (Industry 4.0).
Apply for a session via F6S. Application deadline: November 19, 2018 @ 12:00 pm CET.
*Note: Your participation in DIATOMIC brokerage & matchmaking sessions is free of charge. For conference tickets please check here: efecs.eu
For more information and any additional questions, feel free to contact Maja from DIATOMIC communication team email@example.com.
About EFECS 2018
Focused on ’Our digital future’, EFECS 2018 is a unique conference bringing together representatives from across the Electronics Components & Systems (ECS) community. The event is jointly organised by the European Commission (DG CONNECT), AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS and ECSEL Joint Undertaking, in association with EUREKA.