What is DIATOMIC?
DIATOMIC is an exclusive network of Digital Innovation Hubs—part of the EC’s Smart Anything Everywhere initiative.
It is a pan-European business and technology ecosystem, with focus on health, agrifood, and manufacturing sectors, uniquely suited to microelectronics startups/ SMEs seeking to accelerate the time to market of novel digitized products and services.
Design, develop, market
DIATOMIC offers an intensive, milestone-driven acceleration programme, designed around 3-stages, each of which is a step closer to market entry: ’Design’, ’Develop’, ’Market’.
Some high-level benefits include up to €200k in equity-free funding per application experiment, access to advanced technological tools and testbeds, as well as mentoring/ networking services to speed up time-to-market of novel products and services based on advanced microelectronics technologies and smart systems integration.
Meet the consortia
Take a look at the DIATOMIC application experiments’ portfolio to learn more about the solutions being developed and journey to date.
- StoryWine – From vineyard data to a solution for wine production optimization and wine story-telling (agrifood);
- SmalTec – Smart Flooring Technologies (health);
- CYRUS – Cyber Physical Extrusion System (manufacturing);
- MEDICATION – Smart Medical Platform System Integration (health);
- CHAT – Chicken Health Assessment Toolset (agrifood);
- SMART WEARABLE – Smart Wearable Robot System for lower-limb Neural Rehabilitation (health);
- eOP – eOrchard Pistachio (agrifood);
- Agrinav – Precision Fertilizer Spreading (agrifood);
Applications for the second Open Call will be live in November. For more information, please join the DIATOMIC community on F6S and follow us on social media.